United Shore’s Commitment To Safety And Wellness
At United Shore, our team members are our number one priority. In fact, the first of six pillars our company is built on is, “Our People Are Our Greatest Asset.” And because we value our people so highly, we’re doing everything we can to help ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who works on our campus. Here are just a few of the precautions we’re taking based on guidelines and regulations set forth by the Governor, the CDC, and MIOSHA:
- Health checks at every entrance. Before entering our buildings, all team members will have their temperature checked and must verify that they are free of any symptoms connected to COVID-19. The symptoms list is posted on each door and can be viewed prior to entry to the building.
- Desk shields between every desk. We have installed acrylic shields between every desk to protect team members while at their work or training space.
- Masks and gloves. Masks are mandatory if team members are away from their desk and wearing masks is strictly enforced. Free masks and gloves are available to every team member.
- Sanitizer stations. We encourage regular and thorough hand washing and we have hand sanitizer stations placed throughout our campus.
- Gym and fitness center remain closed. Our gym and fitness center remain closed until they can be used safely and in accordance with CDC and State guidelines.
- Optional work from home through the December 31, 2020. Most team members have the choice to work from home through the end of 2020. Newly hired team members are required to work onsite temporarily to receive training and support from our training team and leaders. Once new hires have achieved no less than four weeks of experience in their role (after finishing new hire and initial training), they may be eligible to work from home if they can do so proficiently and effectively. If new hires are uncomfortable with being on our campus at this time, they may have the option to delay their start date.
- Virtual interviews. United Shore is still growing and we’re excited to continue hiring new team members to join our family. We provide the option to interview virtually through video chat, and if candidates prefer to come in to interview, we provide masks and gloves upon arrival, observe social distancing, and have significantly cut down the duration of the interview.
We’re committed to making United Shore a safe, healthy and welcoming environment. If you have any questions or concerns about our health and safety efforts, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.